DFWTRN Training Webinar Series for Recruiters! (3 of 4)
Craig Fisher – speaking on LinkedIn and Social profiles optimization!
DFWTRN is excited to announce the 3rd of (4) training webinars focused on Recruiter Training with Craig Fisher - LinkedIn and Social profiles! This will be a GotoWebinar that you can participate from your desk over lunch. So pack your Spiderman Lunch box and register today!
Date: Tuesday, November 11th
Time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Webinar Series #3:
Craig Fisher has created strategies that have been made best practices by amazing brands like LinkedIn, Twitter, Hootsuite, Zappos, and many more. He's helped hundreds of companies and thousands of sales people and recruiters to create better, more personal LinkedIn profiles and connection strategies.
He has been named a top influencer in multiple publications, including The Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, HRExaminer, ERE, Workable, Mashable, and many more.
In this session, Craig shows you how to optimize LinkedIn for the best search results, and ensure your profile and your company are ultimately credible, searchable, and findable by candidates. He’ll also show you advanced strategy to get the most out of LinkedIn for sales, sourcing, and recruiting.
We will optimize your profiles to be credible, search friendly, and brand-aligned.
· Build more credible, "buyable" digital profiles
· Basic and advanced LinkedIn usage
· Integrate personal selling approaches with corporate messaging
· Connection strategies for balancing reach and trust
· Leverage connections effectively
· Advanced search and prospecting strategies
· Write messages that drive action
· Group etiquette and content sharing
· Description Example: LinkedIn Optimization and
· Improve productivity & time management
The cost for this 1 hour class is $30 per participant, or register a team for $99. We can take PayPal through the website, or you can pre-pay during the September luncheon. All money received will go to the chapter for our 2014 fundraising.
For questions about the training, contact Doug Roark VP of DFWTRN at email@example.com and/or 214-865-6536