DFWTRN Training Webinar Series #4: Jim Schnyder Top 100 LinkedIn influencers and SourceCon Grand Master speaking on LinkedIn Advanced Tips and Tricks!
DFWTRN is excited to announce the fourth (4) training webinar focused on Recruiter Training with Jim Schnyder - Top 100 LinkedIn influencers and SourceCon Grand Master Sourcer – speaking on LinkedIn Advanced Tips and Tricks!
This will be a GotoWebinar that you can participate from your desk over lunch. So pack your Guardians of the Galaxy Lunch box and register today!
Date: Tuesday, December 9th 2014
Time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Webinar Series: #4
LinkedIn Advanced Tips and Tricks. Learn some great tips and tricks from a SourceCon Grand Master Sourcer. He also helped influence the design/features of the current version of LinkedIn Recruiter and is also a member of the LinkedIn 100 (Top 100 LinkedIn influencers).
Maximizing your FREE version of LinkedIn by doing:
· Targeted research that becomes additional lead generation
· Two simple techniques for increasing passive referrals
· Targeted Military/Veteran Recruiting
Maximizing LinkedIn Recruiter by leveraging:
· Tips for using CRM capabilities for tags, source codes, attachments and notes
· Candidate follow-up strategies
· Best engagement that leads to increased response rates to your InMails
Jim Schnyder is in the Top 100 LinkedIn influencers and SourceCon Grand Master Sourcer and DFWTRN Board Member!
· 2014 SourceCon Grandmaster - Sourcing Challenge Winner and global sourcing competition winner (also won title in 2011 and qualified for competition as a finalist again in 2013)
· 2007 Corporate Recruiter of the Year - DFW-Texas Recruiters Network.
· 2004 & 2006 Corporate Recruiter of the Year (Runner-up) - DFW-Texas Recruiters Network.
· AIRS Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR), Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR) and Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter (ACIR) with over 20 years of Staffing and Recruiting experience.
o LinkedIn Certified Processional Recruiter - LinkedIn
o LinkedIn Recruiter Expert - LinkedIn
o Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR) - AIRS
o Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR) - AIRS
o Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter (ACIR) - AIRS
The cost for this 1 hour class is $30 per participant, or register a team for $99. We can take PayPal through the website, or you can pre-pay during the September luncheon. All money received will go to the chapter for our 2014 fundraising.
For questions about the training, contact Doug Roark VP of DFWTRN at email@example.com and/or 214-865-6536