Author, Speaker & Consultant on Social Media & Mobile Apps will share information on Google+
What is Google+ ?
How can Recruiters use it?
What are the pros and cons?
Pros & Cons of Google+
1. It’s clean, it’s easy and it’s uncluttered.
2. The sleek and simpler user interface makes it easy to customize
3. Circles are cool and allows easy drag and drop of users into groups
4. Huddle lets you group text with an entire Circle or just a few
5. Hangouts let’s you create a 10-person video chat
6. Auto uploads of photos and videos captured from the mobile app
7. Quick share box lets you share info or a link with your chosen Circles
8. No more stinking Farmville requests!
9. Integrates well with Google phone
10. It’s not Facebook … it’s from Google
1. No big value over Facebook
2. The benefit of Circles is not enough to use it in addition or away from Facebook etc.
3. I don’t use Gmail or Google docs enough to make it worth using Google +
4. What? This is Google but there’s no search?
5. Google is everywhere. Jeesh! Do I want to use Google for my social media too?
6. Does not integrate with Google Apps
7. Too much noise; all new posts are pushed to the top publishing all feeds all the time
8. I’m anti Android and Google
9. I don’t like to change
10. I’m use to what I already have
Something Different Companies